Wednesday, January 2, 2013
The main reason this decision has been taken is to encourage the private companies to increase the number of their Saudi National employees. This is one of the step for reducing the unemployment for Saudi Nationals.
This post has been published for an open discussion about 2400 SR fee for all expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. If you know any information that is worth sharing with other expatriates or have questions about this, please post here. Your knowledge and experience in this regard will be definitely helpful for others.
Friday, June 29, 2012
1. Pay 100 SAR fees online using Border Entry Number, this is a hand written number beside entry stamp on the passport.
(We know one case where border entry number was not written, in this case go to Jawazat visit visa department and they will write it. PS: It is not required to get token to get border entry number, just request the officer he will write it.)
3. Fill the form or get it filled by some Saudi outside Jawazat (in 10 SAR) and attach the following documents.
a. 1 Snap
b. Photo copy of First page and visa page.
c. Sponsor IQAMA copy. (You are sponsor in this case)
d. Keep Original Passport of visitor with you.
4. Go to Jawazat Visit Visa Department, and get the token.
5. On your turn, present your documents with Original passport.
This posts explains the procedure to get permanent birth certificate for the children born in Saudi Arabia. The procedure requires to have an appointment from MOI and to present original temporary birth certificate in the AHWAL UL MADNI office on the date of your appointment. Following is the step by step procedure.
1. Get appointment from MOI website.
I. Visit http://eservices.moi.gov.sa
II. Click on English link or directly browse to https://eservices.moi.gov.sa/ES/LogInPages/LoginEn.aspx.
III. If you are a registered user enter your registration details or enter your IQAMA ID number and image code in the unregistered user’s login.
IV. Click register later if you have been presented with SMS registration page, you will see following screen.
V. Click on Appointment Services on left side.
VI. Your Iqamah number will appear in Civil Number, enter Image Code and your date of birth in Gregorian Birth Date, as appeared on your IQAMAH. Then click on Appointments.
VII. Select sector (AHWAL UL MADNIYAH), DISTRICT (Your District), City, Office (AHWAL UL MADNIYAH office near you), and in service select KHIDMATE SHAMLA LILMUQEEMEEN. Click on Appointments Table.
VIII. Select the appointment that suits you from the available appointments table and click Reservation. You will be shown a confirmation screen.
IX. Select ASDAR SHAHADA MEELAD ASLIAYAH LIGHAIR AL SAUDEEN and click ADAFA button. Click on TAKEED ALHIJZ and you will get your appointment, print the appoint page.
2. Visit Ahwal ul Madni office.
X. Visit the AHWAL UL MADNI office with following documents on your appointment.
i. Printout of the appointment.
ii. Original Temporary Birth Certificate.
iii. Copy of your and mother’s IQAMA and passport. (Keep original with you)
iv. Copy of vaccination certificate with 1 year vaccination completed. (Keep original with you)
XI. Get the token and submit your documents, normally they ask you to come at 4PM again to receive the certificate. Get it same day from same window or later they will tell you to visit a different room.
NOTE: Now for new born babies the procedure is same as above. The only difference is you have to attach SHAHDA WILADAH issued by Hospital instead of Temporary Birth Certificate and while taking appointment you have to select TASJEEL WAQIAH MEELAD instead of ASDAR SHAHADA MEELAD ASLIAYAH LIGHAIR AL SAUDEEN.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Midan-e-Ohad / Graveyard Ohad
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- Fill family visit visa form online at MOFA.GOV.SA.
- Print the filled form from MOFA.GOV.SA. All form should be filled in Arabic, other than the visitor's name. As it is in English on Passport. No spelling mistakes on Name.
- Take a photo copy of this filled form and keep it safe, you need it for visa inquiry.
- from Kafeel, must mention salary and purpose of visit. (ABOVE TWO (filled form and introduction letter) SHOULD BE ATTESTED FROM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE)
- Your Iqama, passport first page, and passport visa page copy.
- Wife's Iqama, passport first page, and passport visa page copy.
- A letter from hospital / Dr attending. (ARABIC - Optional in case of pregnancy support)
- Copy of Arabic translation of Nikkah Nama.
- Pay 200 SAR per family member (PER PASSPORT), against there IQAMA ID online, using SADAD services.
- Get a form from Jawazat, form is easily available with all typist / shops outside jawazat. They fill it if you if you want for 10SAR.
- Separate form is required for each family member.
- Form should be filled in Arabic. Duration is important in the form, you can mention 30, 90, 180 or more days. Must remember that duration will start from the day of exit / re-entry visa issuance.
- Attach one passport size photo with white background.
- Get the form stamped from your company. Two stamps - one covering photo on the form, and other in the box, for Kafeel signature and stamp. (KHATAM and TOQEEH)
- Attach following documents.
- Your IQAMA's Copy. You are kafeel of your family.
- Family member's IQAMA copy.
- Family member's passport copy.
Go to MOI office, submit the documents, you will receive after 30 to 50mins, get it signed from MUDEEER(Department Head) and thats it. This is only birth registration slip, you can continue further procedures for getting passport from your local emabassy on this. However a permanent birth letter will be issue after one year when one year's vaccination of child has been completed.